Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

35 weeks and counting..

Sunday, February 1, 2009
Only FOUR more weeks until I get induced.. I find out the baby's birthday at my appt on Thursday, I really can't wait. We all have baby fever. Gerard even made her a facebook, it's pretty amusing. I feel so large and uncomfortable, I hope these 4 weeks go by fast because I'm so ready for her to be here!! And to sleep on my stomach! My mom is SO amazing, she set me up a prenatal massage today and I got to lay on my chest for the first time in nearly 6 months!! It was so amazing, probably the best massage I've EVER had! THANK YOU MOMMA!!

My belly at 34 weeks



Now compare to my belly at 24 weeks..


BIG difference!!


I feel much larger than I look though - I can't even remember the last time I saw my feet.. Just four more weeks..

0 comments to 35 weeks and counting..: