Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Miss Diva

Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Here are the ultrasound pictures I just uploaded when I should be studying for my midterms.. but what can I say?




This is my favorite picture, it turned out the best. You can see her brain, spinal cord, and ribs.










A clear shot of her hoo-ha.
(she's gunna hate me for this later)








I LOVE this picture.. at the bottom left you can see her little belly, and then of course her legs crossed at the ankles and a shot of those little toes!







This was good shot of her spine and ribs, and that little arm! She kept rolling around so we couldn't get a clear shot of her face










A little foot!








She took her arm out from behind her head for a minute to wave!










And the heartbeat, at a whoppin 143 beats per
minute!



Ever since the ultrasound Gerard and I have been closer than ever.. he talks to her when we're laying around and kisses my belly and rubs it as though she's already laying there with us. Last night we went to a friends house for a few hours since the guys had the day off from soccer training and he couldn't stop talking about how amazing the ultrasound was and how it was the most life changing thing he would ever experience next to the baby's birth.. How sweet is that..? He started tearing up when he was describing all the things he couldn't wait to do with her, and then laughed when he decided he'd be the "cool dad" and I would get to play disciplinarian. CAN'T WAIT! :)

2 comments to Miss Diva:

The Drama Mama said...

Oh, seriously...I am loving all these updates! That is so awesome that Gerard is so excited about your sweet baby girl...how cool!

And the pictures are great! Love you!

Lisa said...

Hi baby girl. This is so amazing! Hollie did a beautiful job and you are a natural! I'm glad I saved your first story so you can show your little angel. Keep it up! I couldn't ask for a better partner for you than Gerard, I love spending time with you both.

Love you all,
Mom