Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

The most eventful Fall Break

Sunday, October 12, 2008
FINALLY! My midterms are over with and I actually feel good about the grades I made.. Gerard and I bought scrabble on our cell phones and we play each other.. daily.. and I know this sounds stupid, but I think it's made me smarter! Maybe my brain is just working harder than usual.. that's probably not a good thing to admit! So we had NO class till today, it was a nice break. Obviously I did nothing.. because I have nothing to report. I went to Gerard's soccer game and he played really well! They won 2-1, I wanted to take pictures but my camera is dead. So instead.. I took random pictures with my cell phone of my dog... aka the current baby of the house..

Poppy-Dog




So after THAT eventful weekend, Gerard was kind enough to head to Charlotte with me so that I could take care of a few errands and see my mom. First I had to go get my passport renewed since we are leaving for ENGLAND in 2 months! I can't wait! We're also going to IRELAND for a christening of his friends baby girl.. I can't even begin to tell you how badly my mom and I have been wanting to go to Ireland, I really wish she could come with us!! It actually didn't take too long in the post office, Gerry and I played scrabble against each other while we waited of course (he won..hmph) and then headed off to the most exciting place in the world!.. The dentist. He waited patiently while I had my teeth cleaned and my gum's STILL hurt from that.. darn pregnancy gingivitis.. After eating dinner with my mom and collecting a few things from her house (THANK YOU SO MUCH TO HOLLIE FOR THAT ADORABLE DIAPER BAG and that little plastic bag dispenser seems like it will definitely be coming in handy, AND the place mat!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!) we headed back to Boiling Springs and I immediately went to bed. Now Gerard is away at a soccer game so I decided to catch up on here since I am officially addicted to blogging. Want to see what I SHOULD be doing??






Doing Gerry's STINKY soccer laundry??














Cleaning, maybe??










Or watching drama and filth on Maury??... DING! DING! DING!









Hope everyone has a great afternoon! :)

1 comments to The most eventful Fall Break:

The Drama Mama said...

How did I miss this post?! I LOVE this post...so funny! I also love that you LOVE blogging!! I look so forward to hearing updates about this journey you are on! And of course, you are SO welcome for the stuff...I am more than thrilled that you can use it. I told your mom that you have to come here because I know I have some more things you could use! I love you girl!