Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Bella's new T

Monday, August 31, 2009
Gerard told me I needed to get a life, in a nicer way of course. He drilled me on my hobbies, convinced that there should be more to my life than him and Bella. Maybe he was right because I started the process of making Bella clothing and I've gotten really excited about it. I'm also going to make her a scrap book to display the first year of her life and planning for that is something that I look forward to during the day. So I started off with baby steps. I took one of my old t-shirts and decided to cut it up and size it down for Bella.










It was a little difficult because I didn't have any patterns to work with so I had to measure with my eyes since I wasn't about to use pins while she was wearing it! The sleeves gave me some trouble and by the end of it I couldn't be bothered with finishing the collar but I like the way it turned out. Next project - baby sweat pants!




Photobucket





0 comments to Bella's new T: