Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

30 Day Raw Diet.. Day One

Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Today is day one of this adventure. I figure, if I blog about it and keep track everyday, then maybe I'll do a better job at staying on track and help Gerard stay on track with me. Because seriously, this "diet" is really just about detoxing and purification,  not about weight loss, but I have to give up all the tasties I love... no REDBULL!! No processed/artificial sugar... no meat! no dairy!! Only raw fruits, veggies, nuts, etc. The wedding is coming up on July 17th and I just want my skin to look it's best, and I want to feel my best through these next few months filled with stress. We're continuing on with P90X so I'm going to keep track of my weight and make sure that any loss is healthy, and not extreme. So here it goes!
Day one morning weigh in before eating: 129.3

Breakfast:
A shake of raw flax seeds, pea, hemp, rice, and chia seed protein mixed with clorophyll, wheat grass, barley, broccoli, and fresh kale. Add a banana, water, and ice, and it was actually very tasty! The wheat grass is very sweet so that helped a lot. We then ate big chunks of melon.

Snacks:
Apples, bananas, oranges, berries, raw sliced almonds

Lunch:
BIG salad of fresh romaine, spinach, kale, peppers, grapes, apples, mushrooms, etc

Dinner
LARGE fruit salad, so good. 

I have no energy.. I'm cranky and hungry about an hour after eating.. is this going to last??

0 comments to 30 Day Raw Diet.. Day One: