Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

NEW BLOG!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Hi all (all 4 of you! ;)) Click here to see Gerard and I's new blog where family and friends can watch our journey of planning the wedding as well as for information when the wedding gets closer. So far, we know it will in July 2010, and all family is invited. I will be posting the date, the time, the ceremony and reception site, detailed directions, where we will be registered, as well as tons of photos! Just in case you lose the future "save the date" cards or invitations, you can go to this blog and access any and all information you may need!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day ♥

1 comments to NEW BLOG!:

Camily said...

Hi Kristin! I was looking at Hollie's blog and I can't believe how much Bella has grown since we did photos! She's precious!!!! And--CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! I am thrilled for you guys!!!! I don't know why I never put it together that this was your blog! Great to see you!